he VX-MD3024 from Versa Technology is a 24 Port VDSL2 IP DSLAM designed with 2 gigabit uplink ports designed for the deployment of access networks.
- Connect the power cord to the front of the DSLAM.
- Connect the RJ21 cable from the POTS interface to your analogue phone system or PTSN. The pots interface is the voice input to the DSLAM.
- Connect the RJ21 cable to the VDSL interface. The VDSL interface will provide both data and voice out to the subscribers.
- Connect the adjacent side of the RJ21 cable to the 66 block.
- Connect the subscriber data source to interface
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the MGMT Port to a MGMT system or computer. The interface allows local management of the DSLAM and does not provide access to the DSL subscribers.
- Power on the system.Here’s the setup overview for the VX-MD3024
To learn more about the VX-MD3024 click here