The VX-M208S is a compact 8-port VDSL2 IP DSLAM with 2 Gigabit Ethernet Combo interfaces and a built-in POTS splitter. This step by step guide will help you setup your Mini IP DSLAM.
- Connect the RJ11 cable to the phone system.
- Wire the phone system to the 66 block.
- Wire a separate twisted pair to Port 1 of the Pots interface of the DSLAM.
- Connect another RJ11 cable to port 1 of the Line interface.
- Connect the power cord to the DSLAM.
- Connect the adjacent side of the RJ11 From the Line interface to the subscriber 66 block. Connect a twisted pair from the 66 block to the VX-VEB160G4’s VDSL2 Port
To learn more about the VX-M208S DSLAM click here