The VX-1000HDX is a 48 Port ADSL2+ IP DSLAM designed for the deployment of access networks.
- Connect the power cord to the back of the DSLAM.
- Connect the RJ-21 cable from the POTS interface to your analog phone system or PTSN. The POTS interfaces is the voice input to the DSLAM.
- Connect the RJ-21 cable to the Line interface. The LINE interface will provide both Data and Voice out to the subscribers.
- Connect the adjacent side of the RJ-21 cable to the 66 Block.
- Connect the subscriber data source to the GBE1 or SFP1 interface. This is the interface that will provide data to the subscribers.
- Connect an Ethernet cable form the management port to a management system or computer. The interface allows local management of the DSLAM and does not provide access to the DSL subscribers.
- Connect the supplied fan cable to the fan ports. Here’s the setup overview for the VX-1000HDX.
- Power on the system.
To learn more about the VX-1000HDx click here