The VX-M2024S from Versa Technology is a 1.5U compact 24-port VDSL2 IP DSLAM with two gigabit Ethernet combo interfaces and a built-in POTS ISDN Splitter.
1. Connect the RJ21 cable from the POTS interface to your analog phone system or PTSN. The POTS interface is the voice input to the DSLAM.
2. Connect the RJ 21 cable to the Line interface. The Line interface will provide both data and voice out to the subscribers.
3. Connect the adjacent side of the RJ-21 cable to the 66 block.
4. Connect the subscriber data source to the GBE1 or SFP1 interface. This is the interface that will provide data to the subscribers.
5. Connect the power cord to the front of the DSLAM to power on the system.
To learn more about the VX-M2024S click here