The VX-Pi1000EX is a Gigabit PoE Extender that extends the range of Ethernet an additional 100 meters. The following tutorial will help you learn how to daisy chain three Gigabit PoE extenders to an IP Phone.
- First connect the Ethernet cable to the Data & Power out Interface of your powered device such as the VX-Pi1000GB Gigabit PoE Injector.
- Connect the adjacent side of the Ethernet cable to the Data and Power input of the VX-Pi1000EX.
- To daisy chain additional Ethernet Extenders, plug in a separate Ethernet cable the data out port located on the flip side of the PoE extender.
- Repeat this step to daisy chain two additional Extender Units. Each additional Unit will cause the power supply to drop by 3 Watts.
- Plug in the remaining cable to your networking device such as an IP Phone.
To learn more about the VX-Pi1000EX click here.