The VX-MD4024 is a rack-mountable VDSL2 IP DSLAM. The unit supports two Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) trunk interfaces and 24 VDSL2 ports (ADSLx backward compatible). Its ideal for deploying in space-constrained indoor areas, MDU, or external cabinets.
- 1.5U compact design with 24 VDSL2 ports with ADSL2 fall-back and built-in POTS splitter
- Supports VDSL2 profiles 8a/8b/8c/8d/12a/12b/17a/30a
- Supports powerful traffic classification tools including QoS, ToS and DSCP
- Web-based management with a user-friendly interface
- Unit includes proprietary RJ-21 cable
To learn more about the VX-MD4024 click here.