The VX-MD4024 from Versa Technology is a 24 Port VDSL2 IP DSLAM designed for the deployment of access networks.
- Connect the RJ21 cable from the POTS interface to your analogue phone system or PTSN. The pots interface is the voice input to the DSLAM.
- Connect the RJ21 cable to the line interface. The LINE interface will provide both data and voice out to the subscribers.
- Connect the adjacent side of the RJ21 cable to the 66 block.
- Connect the subscriber data source to the GBE1 interface or SFP1 interface. This is the interface that will provide data to the subscribers.
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the MGLMT Port to a MGMT system or computer. The interface allows local management of the DSLAM and does not provide access to the DSL subscribers.
- Connect the power cord to the front of the DSLAM to power on the system.
To learn more about the VX-MD4024 click here