In this video you will learn how to setup the console connection settings for the VX-M2024S using Tera Term.
1. First, you will start Tera Term
2. Select “Serial”
3. Select the appropriate Comm port connection that your computer will use from the drop down menu
4. Click OK
5. Click Serial port under the Setup Menu
6. Verify the appropriate Comm Port is selected
7. Select 115200 under the Baud rate.
The next four settings should be left as
8. Data: 8 bit, Parity: none, Stop: 1 bit and Flow control: none
9. Then Click OK on the right-hand side
10. Connect the console connection to the DSLAM and power on the system
11. You will now have access to the DSLAM through the console interface
To learn more about the VX-M2024S click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.