This tutorial will show you how to install your Power over Ethernet injector in a few simple steps.
The VX-Pi100 is a fast Ethernet PoE injector that connects non-PoE power sourcing equipment to PoE-ready powered devices. Follow this step-by-step tutorial to setup your device. Click here to learn more
- First plug in the AC cord to the wall.
- Then plug the AC cord into the VX-Pi100.
- The LED will then light up green indicating the unit is powered on.
- Next connect the provided Ethernet cable to the PoE injector’s data in interface.
- Connect the same cable to your Ethernet Switch.
- Plug your Ethernet cable to the data and power out of the VX-PI100.
- Then connect the Ethernet cable to your powered device. Your setup is complete!